Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday boy

As of midnight, my favorite 6 year-old will magically transform into my favorite 7 year-old... for at least the next year.  If joy and enthusiasm were ever bundled up into a cuter package, I would like to see it.  I'm sure most mamas think God saved the very best for them, but I know I am the most blessed.  And though all my children are (usually) a joy to parent, Parker is especially skilled at making me laugh.  His antics sometimes get him in trouble... and sometimes land him in the pool fully clothed, as happend here when kite flying occuppied a little too much of his attention.  Mostly, they just make me want to scoop him up and give him a kiss... which he still happily lets me do.  Happy Birthday bud! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday to Parker--seven years of total entertainment and joy!!! Love, Papa and Gaga

Lisa Spence said...

Happy birthday to your boy!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your writing, but if you're busy (is water wet?!?) more pictures would be wonderful.