Sunday, May 13, 2012

The best part of Mother's Day

I don't need flowers or gifts or candy.  I don't need a "day off."  I could even do without the homemade cards I love so much.  The greatest joy of mother's day, hands down, is right here in these three faces.  Motherhood in general is an undeserved gift from a very gracious God.  Being mama to Alyssa, Parker and Reagan is the greatest privilege anyone could ever hope for.  Undeniably, they all take their turns in testing my patience - some days they even corroborate to advance my sanctification - but I wouldn't trade them for the world!  Take away the carefully selected doughnuts, sweet words and the whimsical drawings commissioned for the occasion and I would still have the very best part of a very special day.  

1 comment:

Slick Fix Canada said...

Really nice post.Please post more article.