Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We had sick kiddos this weekend. Nothing major and they’re both now fully recovered, so I can post just how adorable they are when they’re under the weather. Normally they are both way to busy to cuddle, so a willingness to sit is my first indication that something is wrong. Cleaning up the inevitable results of the flu is not fun, and I feel so sorry for them, but I do cherish the opportunity to baby them a little. Here they are, comforting each other on the couch, fully engrossed in Curious George – a rare treat reserved for sick days.

4 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet! Sad, but sweet.

Ange said...

That is cute! but it's too bad they are sick. I hope they are feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry they weren't feeling well. But it did make for a sweet picture :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember when Jordan would get a temp sometimes, and we'd almost be thankful....24 hours of calm! Isn't that mean? They do look so adorable, cuddling like that. Love you all, Lori