Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Funny faces

What do mama and the little kids do when Alyssa gets invited to a sleepover?  Head over to Chick-fil-A of course!  We're not ones to pass up free food, bounce houses, face painting, Dig It! or a beautiful summer evening if we can help it.  Somebody remind me what we did on Tuesday nights before they came to town...  Wow, that sounds a bit pathetic.  Life is good, but clearly my definition of fun has changed a little since becoming the mother of grade-schoolers.  Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one whose social calender revolves around a fast food joint!  And then tell me if these aren't two of the sweetest painted faces you've ever seen:

3 comments:

By the Brook said...

I LOVE the last picture!

Laura said...

Oh so sweet...God bless them, every one!!!

Anonymous said...

ooops, sorry Laura--I was using your computer, so my comment showed up as your comment.. Love, Mom :^)