Friday, March 16, 2007

Well I just had to post this little glimpse of Reagan related to me by a mom who met her (and of course her SON!) on Wednesday:
"Little Reagan is a doll. . . and so photogenic. She just laughs all over herself. . . a very happy little girl. I told her that her mommy and daddy were coming for her. I know she is so ready, although she is getting much love at the orphanage for now. She looks really healthy and well fed. She is probably in a 6 months right now (clothing). When she smiles, she is all gums! Too cute!!"
What a treasure these little reassurances are. I just can't wait until the day when our knowledge of our daughter will not be limited to a handful of pictures and a few paragraphs of second-hand descriptions!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Laura, I have a new appreciation for what you are going through. It's been hard for me to wait one day to hold my precious son and here you've been waiting for months. I'm praying she'll be in your arms and your home VERY soon!