Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas treasures

One evening back in October (October people! two full months before Christmas), Danny and the kids went on a little shopping expedition while I was off teaching my class. On the agenda: finding Christmas presents for mama. And what is the best venue for such an outing? The dollar store of course. Each of the children found treasures they were positive I couldn't live without.

Alyssa choose a lovely candle (it's pink and sparkly - what more can I say?).

Parker selected a refrigerator deodorizer (apparently his nose is more sensitive than mine!).

And Reagan came home with a wash bag for delicates/hat (a great accessory for my big new washing machine and my favorite baby girl!)

Am I a blessed mama or what?! Extra points for Daddy too!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Alyssa is a hair and eyelash idol at our house. What sweet babies (and daddy too) to think of such considerate gifts!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Gifts you'll treasure always...along with the memory of their proud faces when they were presenting them to you.

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a great idea Danny!