Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nothing much sadder...

...or cuter, than a sick little guy on the couch. Parker has been a little under the weather the past few days but seems to be on the mend. One benefit of childhood illness is that my bigger babies are actually willing to snuggle with me for longer than the obligitory minute or two per day. A benefit for them is that they actually get to watch more than a few minutes of television. Parker's favorites of late are Monster's, Inc. and Toy Story 2 so I've nearly got them memorized . He keeps his sword handy for Randal and Zurg appearances - he has a little sister to protect you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed to say this, but Florent and I were actually happy sometimes when Jordan got sick. He was such a tornado child, that it let us breathe for 48 hours! Ah la la!

Anonymous said...

Poor little babe. :( I hope he's feeling better. I'm sure Woody, Buzz, Sully and Mike will help. :) They are favorites in our house, too.