Thursday, December 04, 2008

You've missed me, right?

And I know you've missed my photo-heavy posts of the cutest kids in the world (besides yours, of course!). So here you go... a few shots of all the time we've been enjoying in the park lately, because nothing beats Southern California weather in the fall! If you notice that a certain 6 year-old is missing, it's because that thing called school keeps getting in the way and she hasn't yet invited me to come follow her around with a camera at recess. Don't worry though - we're headed to Disneyland this afternoon so I'll work hard to get a few shots of our biggest princess.

4 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Cutie pies. I can't believe how big Reagan is!

Leigh said...

Yes, I missed you! The park? Disney AGAIN! I am so jealous!

Dania Efird said...

I too am jealous! It was a very cold and windy albeit, sunny day here today! I think the high was only 47 with a 41 wind chill! Enjoy the sun for all of us in the south!!

M or J said...

Hi Laura! Those are cute pictures. Is Reagan by any chance in size 3 or 4 shoes? If she is, where did you manage to find those cute sandals for her? I've been searching for some for Ashlee but haven't managed to find any (maybe because it's Autumn now...but there are always random hot days here in SoCal, and I'd like to be able to put sandals on her).