Friday, January 16, 2009

Sleeping cuties

Well, not exactly sleeping yet, but settling down in our jammies with a little popcorn and Planet Earth.
The boy who seems to think that we purchased this bunk for the stuffed members of our family. Each night Parker dilligently prepares beds for each of his favorite animals, simulateously refusing to allow me to tuck him in for fear of disturbing their little dens. I usually find him scrunched up into a corner as far away from any critter-filled covers as possible. And yes, that is a pink floral comforter. We have a girl room and a boy room in our house, and Parker and Alyssa have proven to be much better roommates thus far than Reagan and Alyssa.
Our baby girl in a big boy bed! She's been sleeping well in a real bed for several months now... maybe someday soon she'll graduate to a girly one. That is if Parker will let her. The world's cutest kitty. My parents took Alyssa to Disneyland all by herself on Wednesday and she came home looking like this. She also went to school the next morning looking like this, and probably would still be sporting face paint if not for the bath I insisted she take last night.
Danny's a pretty cute sleeper too, but I'll spare you the photo I took just to prove how much he really does intrude onto my side each night. You'll have to take my word for it.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Love the picture of Alyssa! We are more like "Reagan sleepers" at our house...all over the place!

Leigh said...

Thanks for reminding me to take some sleeping pictures. Those are such great memories!

Anonymous said...

Don't know how I missed these pictures--glad I looked back!! So sweet, cute, darling, wonderful.......Mom

Anonymous said...

It's a truly artistic kitty face!